Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am such a nerd

So. This was an experiment.
I've seen these types of videos before: a compilation of photos set to music.
You would honestly not believe how long it takes to make one.
Or maybe it's just me. I try to get the timing of each picture right on the beat of the song.
Ha. That's not happening.
Anyway, just watch this video I made. I do hope it makes you smile :)
By the way, look for parts when the lyrics are matched up to certain pictures.



Example: Picture of the Von Trapps to "You make me sing"...

4 comments:

  1. I am officially much more of a nerd than you because I don't even recognize all of these. :) Haha. Great job on the video, though! I've always wondered how to make them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Kate. Being a regular nerd is much less awkward than being a dog nerd, when all you talk about is dog training and you always have a clicker and treats in your coat pocket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the last picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MaryLynn
    It's a couple from Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete