Tuesday, May 17, 2011

and another thing changes.

Tonight was my last concert with the Intermediate III ensemble. It's really very sad.
I've been part of the Music Academy for 5 years now. I've worked my way up from the beginner group, when I could barely play a G major scale all the way through. I've played with mostly the same people- it's like we've grown up together through music. Yes, that was cheesy. But it's true. We've had the best director ever, Mrs. Rachael Boer. She's been so caring and encouraging, and has always striven to give the glory back to God through our playing. I most likely wouldn't have stuck to it if it wasn't for her.

Sarah, Elisabeth, Chichi, Maddi, Charlotte, Emily, Julia, and Bekah: I love you all muchly. Thanks for the wonderful times!

No comments:

Post a Comment