Sunday, May 1, 2011

goodbye, school year.

School is nearly over. By the beard! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. This year has, to borrow the cliche term, really flown by. My first year in highschool, gone in a flash. Yet it was a beautiful flash. I've learned so much these past 8 months, and I don't just mean school-wise.
The Lord has spoken to me in so many ways, and through lots of wonderful, caring people. He's given me a joy in Him that nothing else can satisfy, and He's shown me His power and mercy countless times. Oh, how we ought to praise Him.
This year, other things have happened as well- I've found a passion for music and for playing my violin that I didn't have before, and a passion for writing that I didn't have before. I've taken my first outside classes, and loved them (nerd alert!). I've taken a dance class, and failed (nonathletic nerd alert!). I've gotten contact lenses (aha! I'm becoming less of a nerd now).
And more... but that's all for now. The point is, it's been a packed two semesters.
However, I'm ready for summer. Are you?

p.s. As I won't be a 9th grader much longer, I'm going to be a bit of a pain and change the URL for this blog again. I'm awfully sorry! It's now watchlistenwrite.blogspot.com :)

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Katie. You're a lovable nerd. :D

    ReplyDelete